Things are changing. Nowadays we need to travel any place and need the basics to enjoy our trip. Why not be prepared?
Would you like to enroll in a small group of people willing to converse in Spanish, no matter you level. I am ready to help you. Following classes available:
- Mondays: Holy Family Catholic Church in Port St. Lucie from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Beginners.
- Tuesdays: Morningside Library in Port St. Lucie from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Intermediate.
- Wednesdays: Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Intermediate.
- Thursdays: Morningside Library in Port St. Lucie from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Intermediate.
- Fridays: Heathcote Botanical Garden in Fort Pierces from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Intermediate.
- Saturdays: Savannas Preserve State Park in Walton Road, Port St. Lucie from 10:30 to 12 noon. Advanced beginners.
Where can you find something like this? No cost, no grammar, no tests. Only conversation. Come and enjoy preparing yourself for that trip, why not?
Do not forget: 13 years doing business free of charge, thanks to the cooperation of native volunteer instructors, churches, botanical garden and including The Savannas Preserve State Park, in Walton Road, Port St. Lucie.
Other courses available: German, Italian, French and English, conversational and free.